Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Jumping Off Cliffs

A text exchange between me and Jan just now:

Jan: how do u know she even wants me to heal her?

Me: Why wouldn't she?

Jan: she freaked out when u just siad the word mutant. she wont want me touching her w/ my dirty mutant hands

Me: There are no atheists in foxholes and no mutant haters on deathbeds.

Jan: u dont know that

Me: Then let's her decide. If she says yes, will you do it?

Me: *let's let her

Me: Jan?

Me: Are you still getting my texts?

Jan: fine

Jan: lets do it

So, I guess we're gonna do it. Jan's on her way to pick me up now. My fingers are trembling as I type this. Excitement, nervousness, fear, you name it I'm feeling it. I feel like we're on the edge of a cliff and getting ready to jump into a dark void. I hope we land on solid ground. Whatever the case, I'm glad Jan's jumping with me.

Image source: http://www.thornybleeder.com/index_files/the_diy_daily_pdocast_ep_487.html



No comments:

Post a Comment