Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday

I bet you're wondering what a Latter-day Mutant does on Saturdays. Do we spend the day agonizing over the contradiction of our existence? Do we spend it on our knees trying to pray the mutant away? Do we run around using our powers to rape and pillage? Actually, I'm hanging out with my niece and nephews while my sister and brother-in-law do some Christmas shopping. We built a fort out of couch cushions and blankets, watched Phineas and Ferb, and I'm about to cook quesadillas for lunch. Pretty intense stuff. This afternoon and evening I plan to write a ten-page paper explaining why Wuthering Heights is a hundred times better than Jane Eyre. Maybe if I finish the paper before midnight, I'll reward myself with a bowl of BYU Creamery ice cream.



And that, my friends, is the mutant agenda.

No comments:

Post a Comment